Fulfill your Islamic obligations using our convenient and easy tools.
Will and Marital Property Package
$99.00**Save $20.00 (Best Value)
- Last Will and Testament included
- Marital Property (Transmutation) Agreement included
- Peace of mind
- Convenience of complete package
- Best Total Value
- Essential Estate Planning Solution
Last Will and Testament
- 100% Shariah compliant and legally valid
- Make declarations for charity and gifts
- Distribute your property and home
- Appoint guardians for your children
- Appoint Personal Representatives
- Arrange for burial expenses and debts
Marital Property Agreement
$45.00**Must Have for Community Property States
- Also known as a Transmutation Agreement
- Important for community property states
- Guarantee assets are distributed per Shariah
- Avoid default ownership rules
- Determine how your property is owned
- Verify ownership of your home
- Available in Package (See Pricing to the left)
Save time and money. We make things easy so you can get back to your family.
We designed MyWassiyah so that you can prepare complicated and important estate planning documents easily. Our revolutionary interview asks you simple to understand questions. You decide when to complete the interview and how long it takes. And because we believe every Muslim should have a valid Will, premium documents no longer means a premium price.
A personalized interview. In the comfort of your own home.
Making decisions about how to care for your family after your death is a personal and private matter. MyWassiyah is secure and confidential so your family’s affairs stay within the family. And if you have questions, our experienced team is here for you.
Everything you need to care for your family. 100% Shariah compliant.
We are continuously introducing new services designed to help you take care of your family. Like everything else we offer, every product is fully Shariah compliant and verified to be legally valid in your state. Join the waitlist and we will let you know when these products are available.
Power of Attorney
- Appoint family to handle your affairs
- Manage tax liabilities
- Name business managers and successors
- Handle your personal affairs
- Provide guidance to family
- Remind children to pray and do good
- Make declarations for charity
- Give comfort to loved ones